Resiliency Center, 600 Thomas Avenue
Fort Leavenworth, KS-66027
Confidential phone: (913) 683-2537
Open hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Victim Advocacy Program:
Provides clients with information on their rights as victims of violence. Counselors in the office help clients devise a Domestic Violence Safety plan for themselves and their families.
Safety Plans include:
• Safety During an Explosive Episode
• Safety When Preparing to Leave
• Safety in Your Own Home
• Safety with a Protective Order
• Safety on the Job and in Public
• Safety and Emotional Health
If you are being hurt or hit by
During duty hours, call (913) 684-2800 or (Confidential) (913) 683-2537 for the services listed below:
INFORMATION AND REFERRALS
After duty hours, weekends and holidays, contact:
• Victim Advocate (Confidential) 683-2537
• Military Police: 684-2111
• Leavenworth Police: 911 for emergency; 651-2260 for non-emergency
• Lansing Police: 911 for emergency; 727-3000 for non-emergency
• Women's Shelter and Domestic Violence Rape Crisis Hotline: (913) 682-9131 or 1-888-682-9131
DOD Safe Helpline-Sexual Assault Support for the DOD Community 1-877-995-5247 Live 1-on-1 help. Confidential. Worldwide 24/7. www.safehelpline.org or locally at (913) 683-1443.